10/13/07

Diabetes

I got a call last week from the Canadian Diabetes Ass. (pun intended), who wanted to know if I could canvas in my area for donations on their behalf. I told them instead of donating my time or money, how about if I gave them information on what is said to be a cure for Diabetes? Yes, there has been a type of Diabetic Cure since 1998. It was discovered by Dr. Youngsoo Kim at the University of Calgary. Good luck trying to find any info at the University, as they are in complete denial, and I think in a lawsuit too, LOL.
This cure is for people who can't/won't make a necessary lifestyle change. It is called Eleotin and is available at www.eastwoodcompanies.com. Recent figures (July 2007) estimates approximately 80,000 Canadians are currently on this protocol. The first seven ingredients of the product make so much sense. Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, and Chromium. Most of us are already taking most of these supplements anyways. But like I say to people who don't want to take supplements, well you can start now and probably have to take them for the rest of your life. Or you can wait 10 years until you're diagnosed with a disease and are on medication, which you will be taking for the rest of your life, and it will probably end your life. This is called preventative medicine, it won't kill you.

Visit the Science behind Eleotin

No comments: